There is nothing quite so hellish as pulling an all-nighter the night before an exam, but it was merited in this case, the trial in question being chemistry. Being an MCQ, it's one of those annoying ones where you honestly can't really tell how well you did after you come out, and worst of all, while knowing sections of the course will obviously help, there is a point of acquaintance with the material, if past which you proceed , you might actually hinder yourself from doing very well. In short, there is not enough time to do everything, so your best bet is know the material that relates to two-thirds of the exam, and fly through the rest of the questions, ticking a/b/c/d/e at random. I don't care now anyway, I'm done with exams for the moment, and Semester 1 is out of the way. I am one eighth of the way there, as one of my classmates put it.
I'm still doing the promotion for the Food Waste DigesterTM and it is seriously doing my head in as time goes on. Now that I have some free time on my hands, it's time to start looking for something else, with no small sense of urgency.
I should go home and sleep, but sod it, the lads are going to the pub. Off I go. Liver, I promise it'll be the last time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment