To say that this last week has been hellish is a masterpiece of understatement, but it's over now. 2 laboratory sessions and 3 exams all right on top of one another. The pharmacy department is a model of consideration.
At least the mark from the last unsuccessful lab was followed by 3 A grades for the ones I did after, so that's something. Interestingly, when we were doing them this week, I was alone in the instrument room with the guy I spoke to with regard to that failing mark. We were using...er...some machine to measure solution absorbance.
The fire alarm went off. Twice. The two occasions were separated by approximately 10 mins. And we had to take the stairs from the sixth floor.
On the whole, I think some mystical force doesn't like it when we are alone in the same room, and conspires to separate us. And I never want to see another flight of stairs again.
At least I passed the chemistry that I sat two days ago. The other results, I await.
I can't believe I have whole four days until my next exam (clinical). I don't know what to do with myself.
Current mood: Wondering what the hell I thought I was doing choosing to do this course.
No comments:
Post a Comment