Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Countdown to Pride!

The climactic weekend of Brighton's Gay Pride (i.e. the weekend that sees the St. James' street party take place, with all the attendant groping) is one month away. I'm all excited!

In preparation for this event, I have been looking online at t-shirts to wear for the day. One guy I know told me that last year he wore a t-shirt with 'Big Balls' emblazoned across it, and that everyone was coming up to him to 'verify' his claim.

That sounds like a plan.

With this is mind, I went onto Spreadshirt, and used their novel t-shirt designer tool to come up with this:

Direct? Perhaps, but subtlety usually goes out the window at Pride festivals generally.

Alternatively, I could go for a more understated come-on, from cafepress.com:

Not sure which one to go for. Perhaps both? Advice in the comments, please.

4 comments:

Slagella said...

Woof woof!

Q: But will it rain?

A: Probably.

Denis said...

Yes, probably, and by christ it's pissing down in the Emerald Isle at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Buy a cheap orange mobile for £10 and put the number on a t-shirt and see how many guys call you up!

the 'flee said...

One thinks that maybe the first one is a little too direct. Even for pride. How about a teeshirt with "fuck me 'till I bleed" on the front?

...and your blood type on the back.