Sunday, February 10, 2008

At last...

I am now officially in the firmament of Brighton's gay social scene, and move and shake with the best of them. What am I talking about? After four years, my picture has finally appeared in that coveted monthly glossy, Brighton GScene.

Spotted! On a night out, sir Denis Ryan esq.

Coincidentally, the picture of a man whose knickers I would very much like to get into is featured later on in the same edition.

This bloke has seriously got the broad-shouldered, inverted-pyramid, barrel-chested thing nailed. Alas, whenever I pass him in the local fleshpots, I am lucky if he even acknowledges me. Well, he'll have to revise his opinion of me now!

So there you have it folks. If you ever want me to deign to attend one of your social functions, I shall need at least one months notice, and even then I'm not promising anything.

Now back I go to my pedicure...

No comments: