Does anyone know how to linearize the equation y2=ax+by, where a and b are constants?
So far I have come up with y=(1/(y-b))*a*x but I don't think it's right as there's no intercept and x/y on the right can't be plotted readily.
Anyone?
Lingering and shitty hangover today, courtesy of Jack Daniels. Of course this is making the assimilation of the cell biology course material all the more lovely.
Beam me up scotty...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Linus and Carl, you may have noticed your comments got deleted there earlier. The mess caused by the anonymous 'commenting' was getting out of hand, so I had to perform a 'clean-up' operation (Indeed, the 'cleaner' in 'Nikita' is what I need right now). Unfortunately, this is an 'all or nothing' operation, so there you go. Fingers crossed I won't need to do it again. The shit I have to put up with sometimes, I swear...
thats fine. why you have atttracted this sort of abuse is beyond me.
Anyhow, heres hoping the blog remains free from such scoundrels
Carl
Post a Comment