Well, my birthday has come and gone, and I've more or less settled back into a routine of sorts, though my sleeping pattern is completely fucked, with my body still feeling that I don't have to hit the hay until the small hours of the morning. Last night saw me lie awake until 5am or so, before nodding off.
There was a drag night on Sunday night, the sort of thing I came to Brighton for, but I had no money (or at least, none to spare on something like that) and more importantly, no outfit. So I stayed in and moped.
With less than a month to go till MPharm I exams, the only thing motivating me at the moment is the fact that if I don't get these on the first attempt, I will have to do them again. I think my mood has hit a trough in the middle of all the peaks, and I'm wondering what the point of all this is. One thing I have to say about this place is that, in our department at least, they really don't give a shit about undergraduate tuition. I can see swords crossing over the next few weeks with various tutors.
I set off the fire alarm in our apartment on Saturday last, but it wasn't entirely my fault. The smart comments from the other slightly culpable party saw me roaring out in the courtyard, in the midst of the ebb and flow of all the firemen.
I got the Virgin Suicides out on video tonight. It's just the thing for the mood I'm in right now. At least the weekend brings Danny's birthday and the National Student Pride day, in Oxford this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment