Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh My God.

Oh My God!!

I passed both of the exams I sat after Christmas!

Neither of the marks were spectacular, but considering - in my own opinion - I was borderline on one and almost certain to fail the other one, I am now very much chuffed to bits. Both of the marks were at the lower end of the passing scale, but right now, after what the last 6 weeks have been like, that is enough for me. The main thing is, I don't have to do either of them again. I don't start being assessed towards my final award until next year, so this year all I have to do is get through.

I'd love to go on the razz tonight but I'm broke - especially after last weekend - and I need to get things done tomorrow, so that's kind of a damp squib on everything. We'll see how things pan out later.

Oh huge sigh of relief...

No comments: