I quite like it. It's very intimate, everyone knows each other, the barbs flow almost as freely ('fleely?) as the beer, and the Bloody Marys rock.
And now?! It's changing hands!
The low-key casual nature of the setup will, I fear, not appeal to the
This is just my luck. Storm, a bear club, closed in Brighton last year before I had a chance to check it out, I only fitted in two visits to Schwarz before that entire building was closed for 6 months for renovations, and now this. Next thing you know, they'll be closing down the Bulldog.
Hopefully this particular song will remain the same, but if it doesn't, I see splintering of groups on the horizon...
In any case, tonight is the 'last night', and all drinks are £1. I'm there.
In other news from today, a chiropracter was doing freebies in the hall that I walk through to get to lectures. I got a free 'assessment of the spine and pelvis'. Apparently there are slight misalignments of my spinal column, and some torsional irregularities in my pelvis, but this is normal in the general population. If I get a decent job over the summer, I might see to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment