...and I have to resit two papers.
It's not the worst case scenario that I had envisioned. It was quite possible that I could have failed three, and that would have effectively put the end to a summer of fun. As it stands, the workload I have to get through before the repeats is manageable.
I found out at Dan's on Wednesday night. After arriving at his, I found out that in some cases, people who had failed three were being told to repeat the year without even getting an attempt to resit in the autumn (Quite how this decision was reached is unclear, and the university kept that one very quiet, bastards). I hadn't yet found out what my results were at that point, so I went into deep shock. After composing myself with a beer and a smoke, I went online on Dan's computer and found out.
After I had recovered and composed myself, June and the little feller went to bed, and me and Brooksie went out onto the balcony for some very enjoyable drinks and weed. Then I walked home. At 3 in the morning. Again.
Earlier that day, I had a job interview with a pharmacy out in Cuckfield. It was difficult to tell if I'm in there, but I hope so, I'm sick and tired of that supermarket job, and I really really need to get out of it.
Thursday, I went back to Dan's again to collect my glasses and play with Pukey Lukey (what we've christened baby Luke) long enough for him to drool, and yes, puke all over me. But he's adorable.
I go home for a few days next Wednesday. My cousin is getting married, and I'm a groomsman so I have to make an appearance. I managed to get my student loan topped-up, so I'm of the financial woods for the moment, thank GOD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment