Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Gawd ALMIGHTY!

Got back into the swing of things by staying up until nearly 1am last night, finishing off a report for a lab we had earlier that day. A lab that ended with an MCQ exam.

The deadline for applying for a summer placement with Lloyds Pharmacy was midday today. I had a 4 hour class this morning, so I resolved to go in early and try and get the application done first. Sleeping through the alarm this morning and waking up half an hour late didn't help, and now I've missed that boat. The only consolation is that the 4 hour class this morning was a mock exam in dispensing controlled drugs, a very difficult one to pass, and I managed to pass muster. If I play my cards right, in a week, I'll be qualified (almost) to give out morphine, methadone, valium, and the like.

I have another shitty bio lab next Monday.

On the Wednesday, I have the controlled drug exam.

The Thursday of the following week, I have another exam, an end-of-module one.

I could certainly do with some morphine, methadone, or valium now...

No comments: