Friday, January 26, 2007

Well, thank CHRIST!

The current wave of exams is over, and apart from a few assessments I have to hand in over the coming weeks, I'm finished with them for a while. I celebrated by going on a bender from hell yesterday, which saw me get home in the small hours of this morning.

Well, at least I was able to stand at the end of the night, which is more than can be said for some of the people I was out with. Now I'm at work though, with my head on the desk again, and I'm supposed to be going to Kung Fu tonight.

The Medicinal Chemistry exam wasn't as bad as it could have been, thankfully.

Once I've shaken this hangover, I'm going to go out and do something I haven't been able to do in a while without feeling guilty: Head to St. James' street and get me some COCK!

No comments: