Friday, April 20, 2007

Drool much?

I recently came across someone's profile on a dating site on the internet. The guy has to be one of the beefiest daddy bears I have ever seen.

Behold, this pinnacle of blazing hotness.


Boy, what I wouldn't do to wake up next to that in the morning. And get a load of this one:



I'm not normally a nipples man, but looking at that makes my tongue hang out of my mouth, ready to run it around those pencil erasers.

Just one more, I hear you cry? Oh alright then.



Gentlemen, we have lift-off.

This guy is actually going to the great British Bear Bash in Manchester at the start of May. I've been toying with the idea of going, but hesitating due to lack of time and money. This guy, though. On his own he would make the trip worthwhile.

No comments: