Sunday, April 29, 2007

It just flew by...

On the Friday just gone, I turned 32.

Normally I try and do something for my birthday, like go out for a meal or whatever. This year, though, because I had an exam the day before (which I'm still not sure about passing) and went out that night afterwards with my class, I didn't feel like doing anything on the day itself. I didn't even get it together to invite friends down from London. Oh well, 32 is hardly a landmark. Still though, I wish I'd been a bit more organised.

Also, as much as I would like to go to Manchester next week and chase hot bearded men, I can't. With only one month left to my end of year exams, I don't have the time, and I don't have the money either.

Ho hum. It's not going to be an easy month ahead.

Oh, and a special mention goes out to Luke Vernon Brooks, son of Dan and June, who also celebrated his birthday on Friday. He is now one year old.

No comments: