I was supposed to meet my landlady-to-be last night, pay her the deposit, and get the key to my new place, which fortuitously enough happens to have two girls from my class already living in it. At the eleventh hour, yesterday, she dials directly into my voicemail (the coward) telling me that she has already lined up other tenants to take the rooms instead, but 'isn't sure' and I 'might still be able to move in'.
Add to this the fact that the previous landlord I left behind actually did end up deducting the week's rent from the deposit of one of the guys I lived with in the house, along with £40 extra, for 'leaving the place in a mess' (Absolute horseshit, it was fine when I moved out), and I'm sure you can understand that landlords aren't my favourite people at the moment.
Tossers.
I have a list of other potentials lined up. I have to sort this out quickly. I start classes proper on tuesday.
I coped with yesterday's let-down by going to the Bulldog, getting hammered, and copping off with a bloke whose personality traits suggests that he may at the very least have Aspergers Syndrome.
There was one or two seriously hot daddies out there last night though. I need to get me one of those now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment