For some reason, this site has mushroomed way beyond Bebo, Hi5 and other networking sites in popularity. I'm kind of liking it, though still getting used to the friend requests from people I have never met in real life (Though some of them, such as Oscar Soria, have interesting profiles about political activism and meeting Naomi Klein, which is cool).
Of course, where there are mass gatherings, there will be bears.
Such as this throbbing vortex of hotness

And this one

And this one

And... Oh, you get the picture.
There are also groups you can join, such as ...erm... Facebook Bears, and Bears Cubs And Their Admirers, and...
...
Other groups, such as ones for appreciation of cinema. I've joined that too!
Still, the whole concept on online networking is looking interesting for once, might stay with it for a while. All people have to do is stop getting me to install all the crap extra applications...
Update: Jesus, just how much shit can come out of this website? Werewolves, vampires, zombies? Constantly being poked by people? Survey questionnaires? Give it a rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment