Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Sex Entry

... for those of you with a fragile disposition.

Schwarz, a bar in Brighton I went to a while back that opened my eyes somewhat, came a cropper when Legends hotel was refurbished. The basement was converted into a disco that turned out to be more successful than its dark, sleazy predecessor. It turns out that people prefer to dance to tunes on a trendily designed floor rather than have filthy sweaty sex with random strangers. Who knew?

It wasn't long before the gap in the market was spotted, of course, and a new bar called Tom's sprung up, with the same theme in mind. I was put off going for quite a while. Due to the current legal requirements for running a place like this, private membership is necessary, and at the start they were charging quite a bit for it. However, they recently stopped charging for it altogether, and in recognition of that section of their customer base, the New Year Financially Fucked, entry was free last night and tonight.

I went last night. It was more or less the same thing as Schwarz. You have to watch your step on your way to the bar, otherwise you might trip over the guy on his knees servicing another guy, and in the darkroom, conversation as a prelude to sex is almost discouraged. One of the barmen was wearing a snug-fitting vest and had the body - especially the biceps - to pull it off. I wanted to pull it off. His vest, I mean.

After moving around a bit, getting to know different men (fnar fnar), I hooked up with a rather nice chap, and we headed back to mine. He was a bit nervous about holding hands in public, saying it wasn't worth the hassle, but I told him I knew Kung Fu, and if anyone gave us any shit, I'd collect one of their eyes. Mercifully, my misplaced faith in myself (I failed my most recent Kung Fu exam) wasn't put to the test.

It was about 4am when we got home, and I was exhausted after the long day (the earlier turbulence-ridden return flight I endured that day was not good for my nerves either) so we collapsed. We woke surprisingly early, but rather than get up and be productive, we spent most of the day in bed, getting it on.

The only problem is, now I sit here wide awake with my body clock gone to shit. What's a boy to do?

Go to the Bulldog, maybe?

2 comments:

the 'flee said...

Shame it might be a while before one can sample the delights of Tom's.
Still, anything has got to be better than those lousy 'Parties' conducted at the Bully on Tuesdays.
Does anybody else think the bloke looks pathetic grasping for £1 coins as (very few) people poke their noses upstairs?
Also I wish he would learn to spell. Not every word correct, no, just the ODD BLOODY ONE WOULD BE NICE!

buff said...

Keep on keeping on, and enjoy it, stud.

You have experienced something pleasureable, satisfying, and definitely worth repeating.

And thanks Denis for commenting on my recent blog post. Glad you liked the photo.

Mega hairy muscle hugs of thanks for taking time out to comment.