...And may I just say what total cunts Ryanair are, for charging me 40 euro because my suitcase weighed 20kg: Their baggage check-in limit is a ludicrously small 15kg, which is why my electric guitar is here with me now, but without the practice amplifier I wanted to bring with it. Damn them! It's been quite a while since I flied with this shitty airline, and now I am reminded why. From now on, they shall be boycotted if at all possible.
I got into Brighton just in time for ER at 10pm. I was bored and wanted to go out, but a text to the ladies who lunch of BN2 yielded no fruit. Reply next time, beeyatches!
Now I go to the accommodation office. If they have a room in halls of residence becoming vacant in the near future, the landlord will get his notice tonight. He's already offered to move me downstairs to another room - below the irritant - and as a result, I'll have full access to the main (and only decent) kitchen of the house, but I fear this won't cut it. I need to be somewhere else..
Somewhere that is still close to the Bulldog, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment