
In spite of the fact that others have violated this rule, I've always adhered to it. Yet, even though a note was put up over said washing machine, I get my own personal reminder left in my room. Aren't I the lucky one? Also, I came down to collect my washing from the machine this morning, only to find that someone had paused it mid-cycle. I restarted it, and then headed into town. If anyone so much as moans about laundry being left in the machine when I come back, they're getting it in the neck.
To top it off, the guy (the irritant) whose room is below mine is obssessed with any amount of noise, no matter how small, that I make in my room, and has taken to banging the ceiling directly under my floor in what appears to be some attempt to make a point. God help him if he comes near me in the immediate future.
I don't think I've ever lived in a place where people are wound so tight. Even a short-term lease in university halls of residence is starting to look like an attractive option right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment