Family Guy - You've got the AIDS
Of the two with HIV that I know, one of them found it funny, the other didn't. Hmmmm....
I had a job interview yesterday. If I get it, I'm basically taken care of for working in Brighton for the summer, and hopefully the interviewer didn't cop that I was hungover from a night of frivolity chez Phil & 'Flee.
In other news, our shower is leaking. I was interrupted yesterday morning - while covered in soap - by the LANDLADY knocking on the bathroom door squeaking that I needed to turn off the water. So now I have to use the bathroom downstairs until that's fixed. Brilliant. As for the woman herself, she strikes me as a bit thick. The lights are on upstairs, but there's no-one home, know what I'm sayin'?
Going to London this weekend for a weekend of debauchery, so tomorrow (Paddy's day) is going to be quiet one, but hopefully I'll have something to blog about when I come back on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment