Me, coming out of the downstairs bathroom, one that I wouldn't normally use, but for the previously mentioned fault with our own.
The players:
Me, and the irritant who has just come out of his own room.
Irritant: "Did you just use that bathroom?"
Me: "Yes."
Irritant: "You are not ever supposed to use that bathroom!!"
Me: "We have been told by Diane [the landlady] to use the downstairs bathrooms for the time being!"
Irritant: "No! You must never use that bathroom, that bathroom is for us only. I need to go to work!"
Me: "Yes, and I also need to go to college!"
Irritant: "Oh....You never listen to me, you are a bastard, a bad man, a bastard man(sic), a -
Me: "I am not listening to this shit, JESUS CHRIST!"
Door of flat: SLAM!
If I see him again, I may kill him. The landlord has been contacted and if he doesn't resolve this satisfactorily, I may kill him too.
Aaaaaarrrrraaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment