I went to the Bulldog last night for the first time in a while.
They've decided against their 24-hour weekend drinking hours, thanks to a recent fight that allegedly was started by a straight couple - or by two lesbians, depending on whose version you hear - and spilled out into the street.
However, compensation has arrived in the form of a darkroom night on Tuesday night. This means that on Tuesday nights, you can go upstairs and get upto things not entirely dissimilar to what you could once get up to in Schwarz bar before it closed.
I went last night (just for investigative purposes, mind!) and had a rather enjoyable time moving around, before settling on a rather dashing chap, whose contact details I have since secured. After that, he walked me part of the way home, which would have been nice were it not for the bloody rain.
Still, it was good. Must do it again sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment