Lunchtime at the seventh circle of hell (work). Weekend was good, all in all. Met up with an old friend that I hadn't seen in a while and we caught up. There's nothing like a good gossip over drinks, especially when it relates to juicy scandal about people that you never particularly liked :-)
It occurred to me just there that Gay Pride has come and gone in Ireland once more, and what have I done for it? Nada. Granted, there were some extenuating circumstances this year, but still...
Something is going to have to be done about this lack of action. Next year, I'll make up for it by being dragged unconscious from some bar somewhere, I swear.
Got to the DART station on Tara Street this morning, only to be told that the northbound line is bust. My day is off to a flying start. Knowing my luck, it'll be like that for the rest of the week.
My motivation for what I'm doing wanes by the day. It's just as well I finish up this job in three weeks (August 25th, if you're interested). All I have to do now is work out where to have the departure drinks. Which is the best part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment