| Bill: | "What do you think we should do?" |
| Alice: | "What do I think we should do?" |
| Helena (in background): | "Look, Mommy!" |
| Alice: | "What do I think? I don't know. I mean, maybe... Maybe I think.... we should be grateful. Grateful... that we've managed to survive through all of our... adventures... whether they were real... or only a dream." |
| Bill: | "Are you sure of that?" |
| Alice: | "Am I sure? Only as sure as I am... that the reality of one night... let alone that of a whole lifetime... can ever be the whole truth. And no dream is ever... just a dream. The important thing is... we're awake now... and hopefully... for a long time to come." |
| Bill: | "Forever." |
| Alice: | "Forever?" |
| Bill: | "Forever." |
| Alice: | "Let's not use that word, you know? It frightens me. But, I do love you... and you know... there is something very important... that we need to do as soon as possible." |
| Bill: | "What's that?" |
| Alice: | "Fuck." |
(Now dowload and listen to the song for the closing credits here.)
I don't care what any of the critics say. Eyes Wide Shut rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment