Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pictures!

Steady yourselves, ladies and gentlemen.


Sleeping Beauty
On the train to London on Friday morning. This was taken by Phil. I had been out the night before, and was trying to grab an hour's shut eye before hitting the smoke. This has been put on my gaydar profile for the simple reason that if you're going to sleep with someone, it's important to know what they look like asleep.

Waking Beauty

I woke up after a while. I rather like this one, and it's been put on my gaydar profile as well.




Y-M-C-A!
The first of the pictures taken in Expectations. Not a candidate for my gaydar profile. I really should've known better than to wear something with short sleeves. Phil said the cap was a cliché. Perhaps he's right, but they can look hot on some people, whomever they may be.



BADASS!


A slight improvement, with the shirt a size slightly bigger, but still not the best of the bunch. Especially with the sodding tag clearly visible on the right.




Swoon!
Better. No tags, long sleeves, and extra breadth in the shoulders. When I have enough money to splash out on this kind of stuff (Mid 2008+) this is the combo I shall opt for. Also put on my gaydar profile.






So there you go, ladies and gents. I wouldn't ever have thought that leather would be my thing, but in some circumstances, it appears that it can be.

Orders, contracts, rabid entreaties from men who want me in their bed, in the comments section, please...

No comments: