Monday, August 02, 2004

I'm ready for my close-up...


Blinded by sunlight Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am commenting on your close up, but this isn't Mr. DeMille, just a red haired bear in the depths of the Oregon wilderness, dreaming of Ireland and Irish men. And now for the comment, if you have blue eyes under those dark brows I just might be in Ireland sonner than I think. But alas we have emailed before and I know you are going to Brighton to School and I try not to go to England, although there are weekend excpetions:-)
Well Mr. Ryan there is a Yankee Bear that thinks you are hot. jwin@surewest.net

Denis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denis said...

Thanks for the compliment, and as it happens, the eyes under the horrendously unkempt brows are blue.

As for the visits, I'm always open :-)

Cool that you like film noir. Me too...

(Last post deleted accidentally. Grrr!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.