Monday, October 18, 2004

The weekend has come and gone...

..and as usual I have done f*$@ all for it. No studying and no partying. There is a rule somewhere stating that when you are a student, if you're not doing one, you should be doing the other, and I just broke it. For the last time.

One thing I did fit in was the cinema. Went to see Inside I'm Dancing, made by those of 'East is East' and 'Billy Elliott' fame. I quite liked. It was shot in Ireland, with pretty good dialogue, and most of the actors (including the two principles) were relatively unknown, which I always prefer. If you have the time, go see. 'Saw' has been recommended to me as well (thanks J), so that goes on the 'next' list.

I've never really referred to the harmony of the living arrangements up until now, as they've always been fine, but it now looks like cracks might be appearing. When you throw six strangers together in an apartment, it's inevitable that something somewhere will be done by one person to piss off another person, whether by accident or design. For once it has very little to do with me. Hopefully it'll all pan out well. Time will tell.

No comments: